Thursday, June 3, 2010

Memorial Weekend

Last week, I went to Charlevoix to spend some time in the sun, Taylor was a great host and his beach is amazing. We ate out multiple times and had a wonderful bonfire. His parents are great too.

I had a fabulous Memorial weekend. My dear friends Karrah and Andrea are living in Indiana for the summer/year and came to the family gathering. We went to the Indiana 500 and my man won the race, yippie! My Dad spotted the money to enter, so a payback was necessary for that.

Jayne, Keelia, and I got a notice about four days ago telling us that our house for the summer was getting demolished by this week, so we had to get everything out. I am happy to say that we are all settled into a new place and getting along well. It is nice living with my sister, as I need to soak up as much time as I can before my big move in September.

So with my past week of globetratting, it is time to get serious again with my thesis. I am in the lab at the moment analyzing some data, sounds interesting, eh?

Much Love, xx, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment