Sunday, June 13, 2010

Exciting Week!

Hello followers! Hope you're weekend was nice and plentiful. I am blogging because I am excited about the upcoming week. :o)

I am currently at Biggby working on my thesis with my saving grace Chihiro (who is moving this week to start her job in Columbus). I will miss her so much as she is working on her thesis at the moment as well. It is nice to have someone next to you pushing you, although our topics couldn't be any more different!

My thesis is going well and should be wrapping up soon, I am editing my literature review to be sure all of my committee members are satisfied with the different topics within... 56 pages at the moment, ugh! Keep chugging... at least delicious coffee typically comes with working on it, and some nice blog updated too, eh?!

I am going to a Tigers game with Holly and her friends from work on Wednesday for an early birthday present. Finances are low at the moment, so everything is turning into a birthday present lately, even though it isn't until July! What can I say, I am a bit manipulative! Also hanging with Chris before in Midland! May take a stab at roller blading, but will be tough without my gal Lindsay, she is there to catch me, as I fall about 50 times every time.

I am apartment searching with Jenny in GR for her housing next year on Thursday! I will be the best little assistant ever, hehe... hopefully she buys me lunch for my birthday, kidding. Then going to a bridal shower at night.. then headed up to visit my favorite little married couple until Saturday- Mom is joining Friday night and we are going to sample wine, yummy!

Finally, Sunday, the family will have a gathering for Father's Day!

I have been reading a ton lately, and suggestions for some good books?

xx Enjoy your week!

3 comments:

  1. Dad gave me some funds, so yes I will pay for your lunch : )

    Good books to read:
    Are you there Vodka, It's Me, Chelsea-Chelsea Handler (hysterical)
    Chelsea Chelsea! Bang Bang!-Chelsea Handler (hilarious)
    Time Traveler's Wife- Audrey Niffenegger (love story)
    Sarah's Key- Tatiana DeRosnay (Holocaust)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love catching up with you via your blog! I'm a tiny bit jealous of all your free time but only a little bit---I actually wouldn't trade being tied down by my two little ones for anything! Live it up while you can! Looking forward to seeing you and getting a big "Laura hug" from you this weekend---see you Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read Water for Elephants in 5 days...it's incredible!! Let me know if you want to borrow

    ReplyDelete