Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011

My New Year's resolution is that people will note the difference between your and you're. I digress.

Welcome back, Laura! Just trying to give myself a little credit, it has been a while.

How was everyone's holiday? Mine was wonderful, spending time in Michigan was lovely. I got to catch up with my dear friends and family. Made taking this job have a second thought because my people mean so, so much to me. Second week back in Milwaukee, and I am starting to get back into the swing of things.

I did some deep cleaning and organizing to help get my life together, it needed it, my apt. is totally ready for visitors! Milwaukee has a lot to offer, I may start adding uploads of the cool restaurants I try with people, maybe that will entice you to visit?

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment