Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Life update!

My, what a bad blogger I am! It has been more than two months, woops. Very much like me though, compulsive to start something and not continue, not this time, ha.

I am almost done with my thesis! I have the oral defense scheduled for Sept. 8, 2010 at 2pm EST, please attend if possible, I would love the support. What a relief that will be to have completed, and then I will be a Master's student.

I have been receiving emails from Kohl's about my starting date/time/information, it is starting to actually sink in that I am moving and starting my job soon, crazy. I am feeling a lot of mixed emotions at the moment.

I have been visiting CMU often, although I am not an official resident any longer. My roommate (Taylor) ha, has been housing me while I stay. It should feel as though I need to attend class while there, but it really doesn't, it is strange, but I think I am ready to move on from good 'ol Peezy.

My room is a crazy disaster at the moment, as I hadn't packed anything until the morning my parents were coming to move me out of my house there, so unorganized packing leads to a big mess, try not to do that again, that's for sure.

Better get going on that, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment